GREEN CINE Already a member? login
 Your cart
Help
Advanced Search
- Genres
+ Action
+ Adult
+ Adventure
+ Animation
+ Anime
+ Classics
+ Comedies
+ Comic Books
+ Crime
  Criterion Collection
+ Cult
+ Documentary
+ Drama
+ Erotica
+ Espionage
  Experimental/Avant-Garde
+ Fantasy
+ Film Noir
+ Foreign
+ Gay & Lesbian
  HD (High Def)
+ Horror
+ Independent
+ Kids
+ Martial Arts
+ Music
+ Musicals
  Pre-Code
+ Quest
+ Science Fiction
  Serials
+ Silent
+ Sports
+ Suspense/Thriller
  Sword & Sandal
+ Television
+ War
+ Westerns


Public Discussions

topics
GreenCine Movie Talk
Home Releases
General discussion about what's out for the couch.
274

Chunky Girls Need Anal Too
Topic by: StAlf
Posted: January 5, 2006 - 8:24 PM PST
Last Reply: January 22, 2006 - 7:54 PM PST

author topic: Chunky Girls Need Anal Too
StAlf
post #1  on January 5, 2006 - 8:24 PM PST  
ummmm, could who ever has this please return it?
I'm dying here!
Eoliano
post #2  on January 5, 2006 - 8:53 PM PST  
> ummmm, could who ever has this please return it?
> I'm dying here!

Not shocked, just stumped by your inability to find a related thread.

See this topic!

StAlf
post #3  on January 5, 2006 - 9:07 PM PST  
Where are the porn threads?
Eoliano
post #4  on January 5, 2006 - 9:16 PM PST  
> Where are the porn threads?

Here, if you must know... And in case you haven't found it yet, BlueCine!
woozy
post #5  on January 6, 2006 - 4:57 PM PST  
Oops, I was using it as a coaster for my last bridge game. I'll send it back as soon as I run it through the dishwasher.

Hey, Eo and StAlf, why don't you both come to my next bridge game. Course we need a fourth.

So....

Question: Who'd make a perfect bridge fourth for woozy, Eo, and StAlf?
StAlf
post #6  on January 6, 2006 - 9:34 PM PST  
> On January 6, 2006 - 4:57 PM PST woozy wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Oops, I was using it as a coaster for my last bridge game. I'll send it back as soon as I run it through the dishwasher.
>
> Hey, Eo and StAlf, why don't you both come to my next bridge game. Course we need a fourth.
>
> So....
>
> Question: Who'd make a perfect bridge fourth for woozy, Eo, and StAlf?
> ---------------------------------

woozy
post #7  on January 7, 2006 - 9:29 AM PST  
> On January 6, 2006 - 9:34 PM PST StAlf wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > On January 6, 2006 - 4:57 PM PST woozy wrote:
> > ---------------------------------
> > Oops, I was using it as a coaster for my last bridge game. I'll send it back as soon as I run it through the dishwasher.
> >
> > Hey, Eo and StAlf, why don't you both come to my next bridge game. Course we need a fourth.
> >
> > So....
> >
> > Question: Who'd make a perfect bridge fourth for woozy, Eo, and StAlf?
> > ---------------------------------
>
>
> ---------------------------------

Yep, On January 6, 2006 - 4:57 PM PST, I certainly did write that. Thanks for clearing that up.

lizzoqops
post #8  on January 7, 2006 - 11:21 AM PST  
StAlf was probably so aghast at your blatant hijacking attempt that he/she didn't know how to reply.
woozy
post #9  on January 7, 2006 - 12:21 PM PST  
> On January 7, 2006 - 11:21 AM PST lizzoqops wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> StAlf was probably so aghast at your blatant hijacking attempt that he/she didn't know how to reply.
> ---------------------------------

Just how guilty should I feel about hijacking a thread called "Chunky Girls Need Anal Too"?

So lizzo, you wanna come over for bridge? Imagine a night with stAlf, woozy, Eo, and lizzoqops...

woozy
post #10  on January 7, 2006 - 12:28 PM PST  
Okay, just for you lizzoqops, a serious answer:

Chunky Girls Need Anal Too is not available to rent and hence nobody has it out to return. You can either download it to watch for .... *cough* ... $7.98 or you can buy it.

Perhaps, this is meant as an example of how GC spends money on porn titles rather than on acquiring "League of Gentlemen" seasons 2 - 4. However this isn't the case as GC *doesn't* spend any money on this title as they have *no* discs to rent.
StAlf
post #11  on January 16, 2006 - 9:08 PM PST  
A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
Cinenaut
post #12  on January 17, 2006 - 9:11 AM PST  
Wait, don't make any posts! Luckily, I know the countercurse: "Meka leka hi meka heiny ho!"

Now you don't have to worry about the little girl. Isn't that a relief?


Meka leka hi, meka hiney ho!




If you're still concerned, you can also chant "Klaatu Barada Necktie."
woozy
post #13  on January 17, 2006 - 1:30 PM PST  
> On January 17, 2006 - 9:11 AM PST Cinenaut wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Wait, don't make any posts! Luckily, I know the countercurse: "Meka leka hi meka heiny ho!"
>
I thought the counter-curse was Owa tagu Siam (or does that date me).

How precisely is posting a suffication curse that may (and if true will) kill many readers a "kindness"? Admitedly it'll keep you from dieing but but that's not a "kindness" on your part...
StAlf
post #14  on January 18, 2006 - 6:57 PM PST  
> On January 17, 2006 - 1:30 PM PST woozy wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > On January 17, 2006 - 9:11 AM PST Cinenaut wrote:
> > ---------------------------------
> > Wait, don't make any posts! Luckily, I know the countercurse: "Meka leka hi meka heiny ho!"
> >
> I thought the counter-curse was Owa tagu Siam (or does that date me).
>
> How precisely is posting a suffication curse that may (and if true will) kill many readers a "kindness"? Admitedly it'll keep you from dieing but but that's not a "kindness" on your part...
> ---------------------------------

did you see her or not?
woozy
post #15  on January 18, 2006 - 8:38 PM PST  
> did you see her or not?
> ---------------------------------

I see lots of things.

I feel I someone should make a song about this:

Chunky Girls Need Anal Too,
Yes, they do, Yes, they do
Chunky Girls Need Anal Too,
as much as me and you.


Except that's not clever enough.

Maybe:

The porn director always knows
His viewers are pathetic shmoes
They make these movies to persuade us
Women have no special status
They knock 'em down to whore from princess
and drag them through our muck and goo
In a ill-attempt to convince us
that
Chunky Girls Need Anal Too

StAlf
post #16  on January 22, 2006 - 7:49 PM PST  
> On January 18, 2006 - 8:38 PM PST woozy wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > did you see her or not?
> > ---------------------------------
>
> I see lots of things.
>
> I feel I someone should make a song about this:
>
> Chunky Girls Need Anal Too,
> Yes, they do, Yes, they do
> Chunky Girls Need Anal Too,
> as much as me and you.

>
> Except that's not clever enough.
>
> Maybe:
>
> The porn director always knows
> His viewers are pathetic shmoes
> They make these movies to persuade us
> Women have no special status
> They knock 'em down to whore from princess
> and drag them through our muck and goo
> In a ill-attempt to convince us
> that
Chunky Girls Need Anal Too
>
>
> ---------------------------------


Good One..
here's my own little diddie...

GreenCine was a flash in the pan
now it sucks


I realize it doesn't rhyme.
StAlf
post #17  on January 22, 2006 - 7:54 PM PST  
> On January 22, 2006 - 7:49 PM PST StAlf wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > On January 18, 2006 - 8:38 PM PST woozy wrote:
> > ---------------------------------
> > > did you see her or not?
> > > ---------------------------------
> >
> > I see lots of things.
> >
> > I feel I someone should make a song about this:
> >
> > Chunky Girls Need Anal Too,
> > Yes, they do, Yes, they do
> > Chunky Girls Need Anal Too,
> > as much as me and you.

> >
> > Except that's not clever enough.
> >
> > Maybe:
> >
> > The porn director always knows
> > His viewers are pathetic shmoes
> > They make these movies to persuade us
> > Women have no special status
> > They knock 'em down to whore from princess
> > and drag them through our muck and goo
> > In a ill-attempt to convince us
> > that
Chunky Girls Need Anal Too
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------
>
>
> Good One..
> here's my own little diddie...
>
> GreenCine was a flash in the pan
> now it sucks
>
>
> I realize it doesn't rhyme.
>
> ---------------------------------

TOTALLY kidding :)
I love you guys...

I can wait a few more months for Leaguue of Gentlemen seasons 2,3 and the X-mas special...

about greencine · donations · refer a friend · support · help · genres
contact us · press room · privacy policy · terms · sitemap · affiliates · advertise

Copyright © 2005 GreenCine LLC. All rights reserved.
© 2006 All Media Guide, LLC. Portions of content provided by All Movie Guide®, a trademark of All Media Guide, LLC.