GREEN CINE Already a member? login
 Your cart
Help
Advanced Search
- Genres
+ Action
+ Adult
+ Adventure
+ Animation
+ Anime
+ Classics
+ Comedies
+ Comic Books
+ Crime
  Criterion Collection
+ Cult
+ Documentary
+ Drama
+ Erotica
+ Espionage
  Experimental/Avant-Garde
+ Fantasy
+ Film Noir
+ Foreign
+ Gay & Lesbian
  HD (High Def)
+ Horror
+ Independent
+ Kids
+ Martial Arts
+ Music
+ Musicals
  Pre-Code
+ Quest
+ Science Fiction
  Serials
+ Silent
+ Sports
+ Suspense/Thriller
  Sword & Sandal
+ Television
+ War
+ Westerns


Public Discussions

topics
GreenCine Movie Talk
TV
By popular demand, a forum devoted to Mr. Philo T. Farnsworth's remarkable invention.
93

Season III of 24 hours
Topic by: Kari2742
Posted: August 17, 2004 - 2:44 AM PDT
Last Reply: August 19, 2004 - 6:04 PM PDT

author topic: Season III of 24 hours
Kari2742
post #1  on August 17, 2004 - 2:44 AM PDT  
Does anyone know when Season III of 24 hours is coming out on DVD? Thanks
Cinenaut
post #2  on August 17, 2004 - 3:52 PM PDT  
I can't seem to google up any info on it. They'll probably want it on the shelves for Christmas? There's no release date on Amazon.com.
underdog
post #3  on August 17, 2004 - 4:06 PM PDT  
We don't have an official date here yet either, but I'd be shocked if it isn't out this Fall. Oddly, it *is* already out in the UK, apparently, which with American TV shows is not usually the way it works. We'll keep you posted!

kolohe61
post #4  on August 17, 2004 - 7:46 PM PDT  
I remember hearing it'll be out in December. Don't recall where I heard, though.

> On August 17, 2004 - 2:44 AM PDT Kari2742 wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Does anyone know when Season III of 24 hours is coming out on DVD? Thanks
> ---------------------------------

Kari2742
post #5  on August 18, 2004 - 12:38 PM PDT  
I hope I can somehow see S3 before S4 starts this fall. :) I want to try to catch it on TV this time.
BaronOfHell
post #6  on August 19, 2004 - 12:38 AM PDT  
> On August 18, 2004 - 12:38 PM PDT Kari2742 wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> I hope I can somehow see S3 before S4 starts this fall. :) I want to try to catch it on TV this time.
> ---------------------------------


I bet they will have 24 hours of 24 marathon like they did with season 1 and 2 before the next season starts.
Kari2742
post #7  on August 19, 2004 - 5:23 PM PDT  
> On August 19, 2004 - 12:38 AM PDT BaronOfHell wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > On August 18, 2004 - 12:38 PM PDT Kari2742 wrote:
> > ---------------------------------
> > I hope I can somehow see S3 before S4 starts this fall. :) I want to try to catch it on TV this time.
> > ---------------------------------
>
>
> I bet they will have 24 hours of 24 marathon like they did with season 1 and 2 before the next season starts.
> ---------------------------------

They played all the episodes nonstop?
aacevedo
post #8  on August 19, 2004 - 5:24 PM PDT  
tvshowsondvd.com states that FOX.COM (i looked in vain) has just announced that it releases 12/07/04 for $69.98 SRP. a 6 DVD box set.
Kari2742
post #9  on August 19, 2004 - 6:04 PM PDT  
> On August 19, 2004 - 5:24 PM PDT aacevedo wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> tvshowsondvd.com states that FOX.COM (i looked in vain) has just announced that it releases 12/07/04 for $69.98 SRP. a 6 DVD box set.
> ---------------------------------
December =( I was hoping it would be sooner! BTW- how does S3 compare to the first two season? I really enjoyed Season 2, i hope they bring Kate back...

about greencine · donations · refer a friend · support · help · genres
contact us · press room · privacy policy · terms · sitemap · affiliates · advertise

Copyright © 2005 GreenCine LLC. All rights reserved.
© 2006 All Media Guide, LLC. Portions of content provided by All Movie Guide®, a trademark of All Media Guide, LLC.