GREEN CINE Already a member? login
 Your cart
Help
Advanced Search
- Genres
+ Action
+ Adult
+ Adventure
+ Animation
+ Anime
+ Classics
+ Comedies
+ Comic Books
+ Crime
  Criterion Collection
+ Cult
+ Documentary
+ Drama
+ Erotica
+ Espionage
  Experimental/Avant-Garde
+ Fantasy
+ Film Noir
+ Foreign
+ Gay & Lesbian
  HD (High Def)
+ Horror
+ Independent
+ Kids
+ Martial Arts
+ Music
+ Musicals
  Pre-Code
+ Quest
+ Science Fiction
  Serials
+ Silent
+ Sports
+ Suspense/Thriller
  Sword & Sandal
+ Television
+ War
+ Westerns


Public Discussions

topics
GreenCine Movie Talk
In The Theaters
I just saw it and boy does it...
318

Are you a sissy, jerk, or psycho?
Topic by: NLee
Posted: October 19, 2004 - 7:47 AM PDT
Last Reply: March 2, 2005 - 2:07 PM PST

page  1  2  3      prev | next
author topic: Are you a sissy, jerk, or psycho?
NLee
post #1  on October 19, 2004 - 7:47 AM PDT  
According to the CNN review of Team America: World Police, the world is divided into three groups of people:

- Sissies: represented by Hollywood peaceniks like Tim Robbins and Michael Moore;

- Jerks: played by hard-charging "My country, right or wrong" nationalists on the "world police" team; and

- Psychos: terrorists, dictators and global criminals.

I guess I'm a jerk according to the above classifications. So how about the rest of you?
hamano
post #2  on October 19, 2004 - 8:16 AM PDT  
Oh, of course, I'm a Sissy, for sure...
NLee
post #3  on October 19, 2004 - 8:19 AM PDT  
Netflix: $17.49 a month
Blockbuster: $17.99 a month
Greencine: $21.95 a month
Being able to hear hamano say "I'm a sissy": Priceless!
artifex
post #4  on October 19, 2004 - 9:01 AM PDT  
Yikes. The least evil group of people mentioned are the dictators.
Sign me up. I like bananas.
dh22
post #5  on October 19, 2004 - 9:05 AM PDT  
I'm half sissy, half jerk, but I really aspire to be a psycho.
kohnfused1
post #6  on October 19, 2004 - 10:22 AM PDT  
> On October 19, 2004 - 9:05 AM PDT dh22 wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> I'm half sissy, half jerk, but I really aspire to be a psycho.
> ---------------------------------

I'm with the dog.
RWaller
post #7  on October 19, 2004 - 10:31 AM PDT  
I'm a hard-charging, radical terrorist sissy.
Bowwow
post #8  on October 19, 2004 - 10:34 AM PDT  
I am not sure. I guess I am a sissy. But what is a sissy really? Are all liberals sissies? Michael Moore doesn't seem like a sissy to me.
NLee
post #9  on October 19, 2004 - 10:37 AM PDT  
Okay, so far we have one Jerk, one Sissy, one Psycho, and four "undecided". Come on people, make up your mind!
woozy
post #10  on October 19, 2004 - 10:40 AM PDT  
> On October 19, 2004 - 10:37 AM PDT NLee wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Okay, so far we have one Jerk, one Sissy, one Psycho, and four "undecided". Come on people, make up your mind!
>
> ---------------------------------

I'm a firm, solid, unwavering, determined undecided.

Just kidding. I'm a sissy for sure.

RWaller
post #11  on October 19, 2004 - 10:43 AM PDT  
I move we retabulate, and count all "undecided" votes as "sissy."
NLee
post #12  on October 19, 2004 - 10:55 AM PDT  
> On October 19, 2004 - 10:43 AM PDT RWaller wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> I move we retabulate, and count all "undecided" votes as "sissy."
> ---------------------------------

Oh great! Now you want to count all the "butterfly ballots" in you favor, too?
dh22
post #13  on October 19, 2004 - 10:57 AM PDT  
I'm not undecided. I gave you a definative answer. I can't help it that I'm a mixed breed.
dpowers
post #14  on October 19, 2004 - 11:27 AM PDT  
my president says i'm a psycho.
woozy
post #15  on October 19, 2004 - 11:27 AM PDT  
> Oh great! Now you want to count all the "butterfly ballots" in you favor, too?
>
> ---------------------------------

Okay:

We have: NL: Jerk
Hamano: Sissy
RWaller: Sisy but marked outside the lines
Bowwow: Sissy but used a no.2 pencil rather than the sponsered rubber stamp.
woozy: Sissy
artifex: Psycho
dh22: two holes punched jerk/sissy
Kohnfused: ballot tampering jerk/sissy

As an impartial judge the answer is obvious: as trying to figure out the actual feelings of this group (which seems to be sissy) would be detrimental to course of these boards all calls for evaluation are suspended and thus I declare the winner "psycho" as the only issue not in question.

The winner is Psycho! We are all Psychos!



AFleming
post #16  on October 19, 2004 - 1:20 PM PDT  
> On October 19, 2004 - 11:27 AM PDT woozy wrote:
> ---------------------------------
>> As an impartial judge the answer is obvious: as trying to figure out the actual feelings of this group (which seems to be sissy) would be detrimental to course of these boards all calls for evaluation are suspended and thus I declare the winner "psycho" as the only issue not in question.
>
> The winner is Psycho! We are all Psychos!
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------


Wait, I didn't get to vote! Are you trying to marginalize me? I'm a sissy!!!!!!!!!!
NLee
post #17  on October 19, 2004 - 1:44 PM PDT  
> On October 19, 2004 - 1:20 PM PDT AFleming wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Wait, I didn't get to vote! Are you trying to marginalize me? I'm a sissy!!!!!!!!!!
>
> ---------------------------------

All absentee ballots must be postmarked before the election. Beside, you don't qualify as a "sissy". Just like you can't be a "girlie man"!
hamano
post #18  on October 19, 2004 - 1:45 PM PDT  
Can I be a "sissy" with "butch" tendencies?
woozy
post #19  on October 19, 2004 - 2:27 PM PDT  
> On October 19, 2004 - 1:45 PM PDT hamano wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Can I be a "sissy" with "butch" tendencies?
> ---------------------------------

Would that be a "bitchy"?

AFleming
post #20  on October 19, 2004 - 3:19 PM PDT  
> On October 19, 2004 - 1:44 PM PDT NLee wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > On October 19, 2004 - 1:20 PM PDT AFleming wrote:
> > ---------------------------------
> > Wait, I didn't get to vote! Are you trying to marginalize me? I'm a sissy!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > ---------------------------------
>
> All absentee ballots must be postmarked before the election. Beside, you don't qualify as a "sissy". Just like you can't be a "girlie man"!
>
> ---------------------------------

So my vote doesn't count? Bowwow voted sissy and she's a girl! :(
page  1  2  3      prev | next

about greencine · donations · refer a friend · support · help · genres
contact us · press room · privacy policy · terms · sitemap · affiliates · advertise

Copyright © 2005 GreenCine LLC. All rights reserved.
© 2006 All Media Guide, LLC. Portions of content provided by All Movie Guide®, a trademark of All Media Guide, LLC.