GREEN CINE Already a member? login
 Your cart
Help
Advanced Search
- Genres
+ Action
+ Adult
+ Adventure
+ Animation
+ Anime
+ Classics
+ Comedies
+ Comic Books
+ Crime
  Criterion Collection
+ Cult
+ Documentary
+ Drama
+ Erotica
+ Espionage
  Experimental/Avant-Garde
+ Fantasy
+ Film Noir
+ Foreign
+ Gay & Lesbian
  HD (High Def)
+ Horror
+ Independent
+ Kids
+ Martial Arts
+ Music
+ Musicals
  Pre-Code
+ Quest
+ Science Fiction
  Serials
+ Silent
+ Sports
+ Suspense/Thriller
  Sword & Sandal
+ Television
+ War
+ Westerns


Public Discussions

topics
GreenCine Movie Talk
Anime
Discuss all topics related to anime.
561

Random Nudity?
Topic by: Battie
Posted: June 15, 2005 - 2:24 PM PDT
Last Reply: August 10, 2005 - 4:46 PM PDT

page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  >>      prev | next
author topic: Random Nudity?
IronS
post #141  on July 14, 2005 - 11:04 PM PDT  
Hi, sinnyg! You decided to go with the generic look after all?

> On July 14, 2005 - 10:24 PM PDT woozy wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > On July 14, 2005 - 9:15 PM PDT sinisterguffaw wrote:
> > ---------------------------------
> > Okay, back to the corsets. Say, woozy, that looks strangely comfortable... does it chaffe? Oh crap! I dunno how to spell that word!
> > ---------------------------------
>
> The girls love to get me talking but then I find myself tied-up and teased and tortured and C and M words start getting banted back and forth and I feel they are making fun of me and I *never* see it coming.
>

*puts hair up and pulls out a ruler for that spelling teacher look*

It's "chafe", sinnyg, so you almost got it right. And woozy, words can be "bantered", or if we were more forceful, "batted", but hardly "banted", whatever that means.
woozy
post #142  on July 14, 2005 - 11:08 PM PDT  

> *puts hair up and pulls out a ruler for that spelling teacher look*
>
> It's "chafe", sinnyg, so you almost got it right. And woozy, words can be "bantered", or if we were more forceful, "batted", but hardly "banted", whatever that means.
> ---------------------------------

Oh, teacher! Please, don't strike me! Please, oh, teacher, I promise I'll be ever so good! Please teacher, no discipline. Please! Oh, oh, my, uhm, oh.... *woozy cowers in the corner and faints away into a paroxysm of whimpers, sighs, and ecstatic moans*

IronS
post #143  on July 14, 2005 - 11:10 PM PDT  
> On July 14, 2005 - 11:00 PM PDT SonjaBlue wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> IronS, you'll appreciate my "woozy example" in the Guilty Pleasures forum.
> ---------------------------------

:)
sinisterguffaw
post #144  on July 14, 2005 - 11:16 PM PDT  
> On July 14, 2005 - 11:02 PM PDT woozy wrote:
> ---------------------------------

> Sigh, I liked it better when you both *liked* me.... *sniff* C'mon, Sinny, let's open that club-house and stick a big "No Girls Allowed" sign on the front.
>
> ---------------------------------

Can I be Alfalfa? I don't really wanna be, but he's the only rascal I know.
IronS
post #145  on July 14, 2005 - 11:16 PM PDT  
> On July 14, 2005 - 11:08 PM PDT woozy wrote:
> ---------------------------------
>
> > *puts hair up and pulls out a ruler for that spelling teacher look*
> >
> > It's "chafe", sinnyg, so you almost got it right. And woozy, words can be "bantered", or if we were more forceful, "batted", but hardly "banted", whatever that means.
> > ---------------------------------
>
> Oh, teacher! Please, don't strike me! Please, oh, teacher, I promise I'll be ever so good! Please teacher, no discipline. Please! Oh, oh, my, uhm, oh.... *woozy cowers in the corner and faints away into a paroxysm of whimpers, sighs, and ecstatic moans*
>

*note to self: stop feeding into woozy's masochistic fantasies....*
IronS
post #146  on July 14, 2005 - 11:17 PM PDT  
> On July 14, 2005 - 11:16 PM PDT sinisterguffaw wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Can I be Alfalfa? I don't really wanna be, but he's the only rascal I know.
> ---------------------------------

Can you sing soprano and do you have a luft of hair sticking straight up? :)

Of course, woozy will be Spanky....
IronS
post #147  on July 14, 2005 - 11:18 PM PDT  
Oops, that's "tuft" of hair...
sinisterguffaw
post #148  on July 14, 2005 - 11:25 PM PDT  
> On July 14, 2005 - 11:04 PM PDT IronS wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Hi, sinnyg! You decided to go with the generic look after all?


Yup. The old moniker, if you'll allow me to call it a moniker, was old and senseless. This one is generic and meaningless. Which is the better of two evils. I've got a new one coming soon.
I see that you have opted for the traditional "Reverse Commando" look. Which is hot. Pants are overrated. And unless my eyes deceive me, your likeness is wearing rather sheer undergarments. I'll never look at you the same, IronS. Then again, chances are I'll never look at you at all, what with me being about 1000 miles away.


> *puts hair up and pulls out a ruler for that spelling teacher look*
>
> It's "chafe", sinnyg, so you almost got it right. And woozy, words can be "bantered", or if we were more forceful, "batted", but hardly "banted", whatever that means.
> ---------------------------------

This is the one true reason I am going to be an english major. So i can sit in class with a bunch of pantless girls who are going for "that spelling teacher look." *drools*
woozy
post #149  on July 14, 2005 - 11:43 PM PDT  

> Of course, woozy will be Spanky....
> ---------------------------------

Hey!

You're ignoring your note almost immediately!

> Can you sing soprano and do you have a tuft of hair sticking straight up? :)
>

Oh, please. Not in this thread... And not with your icon...

SonjaBlue
post #150  on July 15, 2005 - 12:01 AM PDT  
IronS wrote:

> Of course, woozy will be Spanky....<

;)
SonjaBlue
post #151  on July 15, 2005 - 12:04 AM PDT  
IronS wrote:

> > Can you sing soprano and do you have a tuft of hair sticking straight up? :) < <

woozy wrote:

> Oh, please. Not in this thread... And not with your icon...<

And now, woozy gets on the board with a score of his own.
woozy
post #152  on July 15, 2005 - 12:09 AM PDT  
> And now, woozy gets on the board with a score of his own.
> ---------------------------------

????

SonjaBlue
post #153  on July 15, 2005 - 12:18 AM PDT  
woozy wrote:

> ???? <

A compliment to you both.

IronS for the quick "Spanky" jab toward you.

You counter by dismissing what sounds like a lucrative proposition from IronS.

Don't make me start drinking again...
woozy
post #154  on July 15, 2005 - 12:37 AM PDT  
> A compliment to you both.

Oh, thanks!

> Don't make me start drinking again...

Eep! There are plenty of ... diversions between you and me aren't there?

Battie
post #155  on July 17, 2005 - 8:19 PM PDT  
Woozy....you'll love this guy's newsletters. Others wandering about the forums might, too.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SLCarpenter/
Chamelion
post #156  on July 25, 2005 - 2:02 PM PDT  
> On July 11, 2005 - 2:10 PM PDT Battie wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Hey Chamelion, wanna go make tentacle babies?
>
> dvyi, you can watch. But if I have a litter (or clutch?), you gotta agree to take one. If it's male, then you can foist it off onto a female relative.
> ---------------------------------

I........

Think...........

NOT.

And I do believe I said very clearly that I did check Woozy's profile after I posted, but opted NOT to change my post for the shear sake of being skeptical.

C
Chamelion
post #157  on July 25, 2005 - 2:10 PM PDT  
> On July 25, 2005 - 2:02 PM PDT Chamelion wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > On July 11, 2005 - 2:10 PM PDT Battie wrote:
> > ---------------------------------
> > Hey Chamelion, wanna go make tentacle babies?
> >
> > dvyi, you can watch. But if I have a litter (or clutch?), you gotta agree to take one. If it's male, then you can foist it off onto a female relative.
> > ---------------------------------
>
> I........
>
> Think...........
>
> NOT.
>
> And I do believe I said very clearly that I did check Woozy's profile after I posted, but opted NOT to change my post for the shear sake of being skeptical.
>
> C
> ---------------------------------

But now that I think about it, that's all gone and over with. People make errors online all the time... Woozy called me naieve, I simply put it down to lazyness and a bit of assumption.

Not too fond of tentical babies, tho... I've had the misfortune of seeing afew hentai with such... things... and not worth it.

Unless it's that cute lil alien from Men in Black.. it did have the prettiest eyes :)

C

woozy
post #158  on July 25, 2005 - 4:23 PM PDT  
> ... Woozy called me naieve, I simply put it down to lazyness and a bit of assumption.
>
Let me clarify. I did *not* call you niave. I said that if you actually assumed I was a hot babe desiring you to get naked than I apologize for inadvertently misleading you (but I have to admit if you *did* assume that you are pretty naive.

In fact,

1) I am not hot.
2) I am not a chick.
3) I am not female.
4) I do not desire you to get naked.
5) I do not mind if you choose to get naked on your own accord.
6) As we are online personalities I assume that we are not likely to ever interact anywhere else, hence whether you do or do not get naked and whether I am or am not a hot chick is not at all relevent.
7) As an online personality I am, proudly, what dvyi calls "fuckin wierd".
8) That means I like to joke and flirt and make jokes online.
9) Therefore, the *entire* dynamics of me saying "take off your clothes" and you saying "Best offer I've had.... heeey wait a minute", results in nothing but and only that interaction of two online persona joking and that is all it is and it is all that and is what it is.
11) I was making a joke.
12) I assumed you would think I was making a joke.
13) If you didn't think I was making a joke, I don't really care that much because there's nothing that's going to happen anyway.
14) I assumed you didn't think I was a hot chick desiring my to get naked.
15) If by chance I assumed incorrectly, and if indeed in fact you *did* think I was a hot chick desiring you to get naked than A) I apoligize; no harm meant and B) If you really did assume I was a hot chick desiring you to get naked, then ... wow, you are niave.

However, let me reiterate no. 14. I assumed you *didn't* think that and I do not think you are niave.

Now is that clear. Oops, gotta go... shiori and I are baby sitting our friend's baby tenticle monster and we promised its parents we would demonstrate its lessons for it. I need to find my school girl uniform and Shiori needs to buy some green food coloring.
Battie
post #159  on July 25, 2005 - 7:31 PM PDT  
> On July 25, 2005 - 2:10 PM PDT Chamelion wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > I........
> >
> > Think...........
> >
> > NOT.
> >
> > And I do believe I said very clearly that I did check Woozy's profile after I posted, but opted NOT to change my post for the shear sake of being skeptical.
> >
> > C
> > ---------------------------------
>
> But now that I think about it, that's all gone and over with. People make errors online all the time... Woozy called me naieve, I simply put it down to lazyness and a bit of assumption.
>
> Not too fond of tentical babies, tho... I've had the misfortune of seeing afew hentai with such... things... and not worth it.
>
> Unless it's that cute lil alien from Men in Black.. it did have the prettiest eyes :)
>
> C
> ---------------------------------

Awww! C'mon! I could be hot. ;) It'd definitely be fun. Just think of all the terror I...er, we could inspire with a tentacle baby!
Battie
post #160  on July 25, 2005 - 7:33 PM PDT  
> On July 25, 2005 - 4:23 PM PDT woozy wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Now is that clear. Oops, gotta go... shiori and I are baby sitting our friend's baby tenticle monster and we promised its parents we would demonstrate its lessons for it. I need to find my school girl uniform and Shiori needs to buy some green food coloring.
> ---------------------------------

Who is being the school girl? *arches a brow*
page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  >>      prev | next

about greencine · donations · refer a friend · support · help · genres
contact us · press room · privacy policy · terms · sitemap · affiliates · advertise

Copyright © 2005 GreenCine LLC. All rights reserved.
© 2006 All Media Guide, LLC. Portions of content provided by All Movie Guide®, a trademark of All Media Guide, LLC.