GREEN CINE Already a member? login
 Your cart
Help
Advanced Search
- Genres
+ Action
+ Adult
+ Adventure
+ Animation
+ Anime
+ Classics
+ Comedies
+ Comic Books
+ Crime
  Criterion Collection
+ Cult
+ Documentary
+ Drama
+ Erotica
+ Espionage
  Experimental/Avant-Garde
+ Fantasy
+ Film Noir
+ Foreign
+ Gay & Lesbian
  HD (High Def)
+ Horror
+ Independent
+ Kids
+ Martial Arts
+ Music
+ Musicals
  Pre-Code
+ Quest
+ Science Fiction
  Serials
+ Silent
+ Sports
+ Suspense/Thriller
  Sword & Sandal
+ Television
+ War
+ Westerns


Public Discussions

topics
GreenCine General
Off Topic & Games
For when your thoughts are drifting to things not so movie, or if you're feeling trivially inclined.
591

Six - Six - Six !
Topic by: NLee
Posted: June 5, 2006 - 7:34 PM PDT
Last Reply: June 12, 2006 - 12:36 PM PDT

page  1  2  3  4      prev | next
author topic: Six - Six - Six !
Ursus
post #41  on June 7, 2006 - 4:04 PM PDT  
> On June 7, 2006 - 3:56 PM PDT hamano wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > On June 7, 2006 - 3:35 PM PDT Ursus wrote:
> > ---------------------------------
> > Why do you want to know these things? (He added with an air of suspicion) These ponderings don't usually occur during a conversation.
>
> I don't really want or need to KNOW exactly. I just want to hear you talk about them. Don't you have to cut through a lot of visceral fat during an autopsy?
>
> Also, why do malnourished people get swollen bellies? What's inside there?
> ---------------------------------

LOL!

Hammy, you remind me of an over inquisitive child. Perhaps you weren't lying about being a 7 yr. female Finn?

hamano
post #42  on June 7, 2006 - 4:26 PM PDT  
So, what, you don't know? OK, I'm bored....
hamano
post #43  on June 7, 2006 - 4:30 PM PDT  
sKwashy Belly
shiori308
post #44  on June 8, 2006 - 12:18 AM PDT  
> On June 7, 2006 - 3:24 PM PDT NLee wrote:
> ---------------------------------
>
> Rent Viper GTS and find it out for yourself!
>
> ---------------------------------

Rented... my curiosity will kill me one day...
shiori308
post #45  on June 8, 2006 - 12:20 AM PDT  
> On June 7, 2006 - 4:04 PM PDT Ursus wrote:
> ---------------------------------

> Hammy, you remind me of an over inquisitive child. Perhaps you weren't lying about being a 7 yr. female Finn?
>
>
> ---------------------------------

Remember he is a robot so he is probably just trying to acquire knowledge to fill his hard drive.
Ursus
post #46  on June 8, 2006 - 10:19 AM PDT  
> On June 8, 2006 - 12:18 AM PDT shiori308 wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > On June 7, 2006 - 3:24 PM PDT NLee wrote:
> > ---------------------------------
> >
> > Rent Viper GTS and find it out for yourself!
> >
> > ---------------------------------
>
> Rented... my curiosity will kill me one day...
> ---------------------------------

It's the TESTICULAR FORTITUDE that compells you, Shiori; with great power comes great responsibility ;)

Thanks for taking one for the team... you've got some serious ovaries, chica!

As for Hammy being a robot? So, those aren't his nostrils but Firewire ports???
woozy
post #47  on June 8, 2006 - 12:45 PM PDT  
> On June 8, 2006 - 10:19 AM PDT Ursus wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Thanks for taking one for the team... you've got some serious ovaries, chica!
>
Sheesh, hamano, I, or artifex rent this and we're pathetic perverts but some (assumed) cute twenty-year old girl with a cute anime icon and she's "got some serious ovaries". *sheesh* men are all alike.
Ursus
post #48  on June 8, 2006 - 6:24 PM PDT  
It is precisely because she has two X chromasomes that her review, praise, and or revulsion of the title shall be, in theory, more objective from an overall stand point of quality and not simply because of the male, "racoon-like" weakness for "shiny things," boobies, neked women, and gratuitous sex.

Let's face facts, guys, gentically we men are very visually stimulated creatures, this makes us much easier to dupe with T and A and sex; not that I am complaining, but it does make us fairly easy to please, generally. Our sexual drive is the evolutionary equivalent to rubber-necking at the scene of an accident; one peek and we can't stop looking. Granted, I am talking in generalities about men at large, I do accept the existence of men who do not fit this One-size-fits most definition, but they are truly a rare breed. Pick any guy from the street and you've got a sucker for the afore mentioned visual stimuli.

As for being branded a pervert, to paraphrase Popeye, Bitch, where's my spinach!!! Kidding. You are what you are, embrace your inner pervert, but that won't mean that we'll stop giving you the evil eye or throwing rocks at you. Sticks and stones can break your bones, which is why we throw them; and words sure as hell hurt... I don't know where I was going with this... so, yeah.

In summation, I stand by my original praise for Shiori's Testicular Fortitude! Don't let jealousy over praise for another cloud the real issue, woozy: a"cute twenty-year old girl with a cute anime icon"watching porn; which, any man from the street shall tell you, is really, really cool.

Now, if you shall excuse me, there is a very shiny light moving around on the grass outside, that I am going to go chase.
Battie
post #49  on June 8, 2006 - 10:56 PM PDT  
> On June 8, 2006 - 12:20 AM PDT shiori308 wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Remember he is a robot so he is probably just trying to acquire knowledge to fill his hard drive.
> ---------------------------------

One could make so many comments about his "hard drive." But I will refrain. That's woozy's job. And NLee's.

Yes, shiori is cute. I'd willing trade her looks for mine, but I think she'd be upset with the trade. ;) I'm happy with my height and general largesse...But when I go shoe shopping, damned if I don't envy petite girls. *sobbing* It's so hard to find good shoes in size 11 wide!!!

Woozy, whatever happened to admiring my inner pervert? I braved several awful hentais! Thankfully, I can only remember one. :D
woozy
post #50  on June 8, 2006 - 11:18 PM PDT  
> Don't let jealousy over praise for another cloud the real issue, woozy: a"cute twenty-year old girl with a cute anime icon"watching porn; which, any man from the street shall tell you, is really, really cool.
>
Of course, it's cool. I'm not denying that. But let's keep a little reality check. It's not that brave. I mean we don't need to go falling all over ourselves with praise for her merely being herself.

Or are you afraid that if we don't she might *gasp* stop? That's it, isn't it? We are *sooo* exited at finally finding a hot babe who watches anime we must praise everything she does lest she stops gracing us with her presence!!! Good, shiori, you know how to breathe! And not just the exhaling either, you can actually inhale as well! And you alternate between the two is such a skillful manner, chica!

Or maybe I'm just annoyed that if she is renting it, that makes my ability to rent it that less likely.

Battie:
> Woozy, whatever happened to admiring my inner pervert? I braved several awful hentais! Thankfully, I can only remember one. :D
> ---------------------------------

Ah, battie. My favorite perv! I've never stopped admiring you! Why just the other day I was wondering... well... just wondering. It's just that you've been silent on the perv front lately. And besides, who was it who warned me about trying woo two women in public at the same time. (Who was it? I think it was you but maybe it was shiori... Well, whoever it was, I do remember Sonja Blue laughed her fucking head off.)

You are still the best, Bats. I have a soft spot for shiori (but the police have warned my about it one too many times) but you are the one I want to see in action.



Battie
post #51  on June 9, 2006 - 1:50 AM PDT  
> On June 8, 2006 - 11:18 PM PDT woozy wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Or are you afraid that if we don't she might *gasp* stop? That's it, isn't it? We are *sooo* exited at finally finding a hot babe who watches anime we must praise everything she does lest she stops gracing us with her presence!!! Good, shiori, you know how to breathe! And not just the exhaling either, you can actually inhale as well! And you alternate between the two is such a skillful manner, chica!
>

Y'know...if it breathes...it's doable. >:]

> Ah, battie. My favorite perv! I've never stopped admiring you! Why just the other day I was wondering... well... just wondering. It's just that you've been silent on the perv front lately. And besides, who was it who warned me about trying woo two women in public at the same time. (Who was it? I think it was you but maybe it was shiori... Well, whoever it was, I do remember Sonja Blue laughed her fucking head off.)
>

Teehee. Probably me. I usually say dorky things like that, rotfl.

Yeah, I've noticed my lack of perviness these days. Maybe it's because I'm drifting towards foreign and independent erotic dramas. Sort of. They do actually have to have something redeeming about them. Okay, sometimes a sexy guy is enough. I have finally reached the stage where being single is getting on my nerves. I blame a friend of mine who keeps talking about how much she misses intimacy with her recent ex-girlfriend. Grrrr!

But don't worry, my pervy instincts are beginning to surface again. (See above for possible cause.) The big question is...Yaoi or hentai? Both?

> You are still the best, Bats. I have a soft spot for shiori (but the police have warned my about it one too many times) but you are the one I want to see in action.
> ---------------------------------

I'll keep you in mind if I ever star in a porn vid.
Ursus
post #52  on June 9, 2006 - 9:55 AM PDT  
What's the matter, someone replace your regular coffee with Folger's Crystals... or perhaps they doped your KY with traction sand, cuz your sense of humor is off, woozy.



To Battie: granted I am not the intended audience or target demographic for Yaoi, but, seriously, what's the deal with that? Not having seen any titles that fall into that category, I can't quite see the allure of the genre. Although it does raise a fair question at to why hetero males dig on attractive lesbian material, when in reality it's two women getting along just fine without a man around; a fact that I don't think that most men think of when drooling over two good-looking women "goin' to town," as it were. Homosexual audiences aside, perhaps women suffer from a similar weakness. Who knows?
woozy
post #53  on June 9, 2006 - 9:58 AM PDT  
> Yeah, I've noticed my lack of perviness these days. Maybe it's because I'm drifting towards foreign and independent erotic dramas.

I'm getting more interested impressionistic moods rather than spectator sports, these days too. Part of being middle-aged, I guess. The advantage is they're more personal and meaningful. The drawback is they're ill-defined and makes one's pathetic single life seem poignantly but ineffiable incomplete. At least with anatomy flicks you know what it gives, hone it, and mission accomplished and then get one with your life... :/




> I have finally reached the stage where being single is getting on my nerves. I blame a friend of mine who keeps talking about how much she misses intimacy with her recent ex-girlfriend. Grrrr!

I'm having just basic conectivity with friends issues this last week or so. Seems like it ought to not be impossible and then something irritating and impersonal happens where I just feel like I'm going through the motions. Argh. Took a bunch of strangers sailing wednesday, didn't boss them around enough nor shouted at them "Fend off for F@#* sake! Fend off" as much as I should have, and managed to rub another boat. Club's going to charge me $600 damage. Just feel paying 'em $45/month during which I sail no-where near enough and after 10-years don't have the social connections I joined the club for, makes me seem an impersonal cash cow being milked.

> > You are still the best, Bats. I have a soft spot for shiori (but the police have warned my about it one too many times) but you are the one I want to see in action.
> > ---------------------------------
>
> I'll keep you in mind if I ever star in a porn vid.
> ---------------------------------

Ha! I just meant as a personality in action. Still ... naw, that just be weird.

woozy
post #54  on June 9, 2006 - 10:16 AM PDT  
> On June 9, 2006 - 9:55 AM PDT Ursus wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> What's the matter, someone replace your regular coffee with Folger's Crystals... or perhaps they doped your KY with traction sand, cuz your sense of humor is off, woozy.
>
>
Well, I *did* run out of coffee... And my cats have been tracking kitty litter around including into, ick, my bed. *sigh* My humor off? Do you mean I'm not as funny as I could be, or that I'm reacting sensitively to what was harmless fun.

To clarify: I adore shiori and think she deserves all the praise she gets. I'm in a bad mood this week. My comment "men are all alike" was meant to be very, very, subtly toungue in cheek in that logic would dictate that if you examine the gender of the writer (not without flowers, you don't!) if you examine the gender of the writer.... well. And... Oh, I don't know.


>
> To Battie: granted I am not the intended audience or target demographic for Yaoi, but, seriously, what's the deal with that? Not having seen any titles that fall into that category, I can't quite see the allure of the genre.

There's utterly nothing for the hetero man in it. But... I dunno, there's something taboo in it. I have an empathy for the *concept* of slash fiction (although I usually skip past the icky sex parts) because there's something fun about breaking down the facades of day to day life and imagine Capt. Kirk and Spock humping behind doors. (That is, it's fun until one thinks about the *actuality* of it. *ICK*)

> Although it does raise a fair question at to why hetero males dig on attractive lesbian material, when in reality it's two women getting along just fine without a man around; a fact that I don't think that most men think of when drooling over two good-looking women "goin' to town," as it were.

There's theories that it appeals to guys because they are working themselves up for a "real man" to satisfy both. (A staple of classic porn but now that soft-core lesbianisms gone main stream, folks have found they can leave that part out entirely.) I prefer they theory that porn, like advertising, is supposed to actually make us depressed. "Shit. Those women don't even need a *good* looking man, much less a guy who looks like me. Guess my only option is to buy more porn. Maybe bum-ticklers 13 will be the one that makes me happy."
Battie
post #55  on June 9, 2006 - 6:37 PM PDT  
> On June 9, 2006 - 9:55 AM PDT Ursus wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> To Battie: granted I am not the intended audience or target demographic for Yaoi, but, seriously, what's the deal with that? Not having seen any titles that fall into that category, I can't quite see the allure of the genre. Although it does raise a fair question at to why hetero males dig on attractive lesbian material, when in reality it's two women getting along just fine without a man around; a fact that I don't think that most men think of when drooling over two good-looking women "goin' to town," as it were. Homosexual audiences aside, perhaps women suffer from a similar weakness. Who knows?
> ---------------------------------

The fact that the m/m aspect of it confuses you more than the animated aspect is...telling. And a bit disturbing. Rotfl.

Basically, two sexy (animated) men together. Eye candy. Then there's the whole, "Ohh, man-sandwich with me as the meat," aspect, but that's not every fangirl's thought. I'd say the biggest thing is the fact that you have two masculine characters sexing each other. Hentai usually misses the mark because the girls are submissive to the male, or the male in question is sleeping with everyone. Yaoi usually has two monogamous characters. The men, even with a seme/uke relationship, usually bypass that kind of submissiveness. I usually end up identifying with male characters in anime anyway (okay, in many things), so the fact that I like yaoi comes as no surprise.
hamano
post #56  on June 9, 2006 - 9:14 PM PDT  
> On June 9, 2006 - 9:55 AM PDT Ursus wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> To Battie: granted I am not the intended audience or target demographic for Yaoi, but, seriously, what's the deal with that?

That's what I used to think but Loveless set me straight (so to speak). Loveless was really lovely, and it wasn't really about gayness at all. Before that, I'd tried Descendants of Darkness and Angel Sanctuary and had felt bored/indifferent. Of course shounen-ai strictly speaking is different from yaoi... I don't think I've seen any TRUE yaoi yet...

> Although it does raise a fair question at to why hetero males dig on attractive lesbian material, when in reality it's two women getting along just fine without a man around

Twice the beauty, twice the bang for the buck. That's pretty obvious. The question is why a man wants to see heterosexual porn when it involves looking at so many naked men! I understand the need for them to be there, but aesthetically I say EWWWW. I have to wear bi-focals now, but I still don't see the merit of seeing another man nekkid.

Ursus
post #57  on June 11, 2006 - 5:24 PM PDT  
> On June 9, 2006 - 6:37 PM PDT Battie wrote:
> ---------------------------------
"Ohh, man-sandwich with me as the meat," aspect, but that's not every fangirl's thought.

*Thwump* Nice going, Battie... I laughed my ass off! :)

My, My, My...
Battie
post #58  on June 12, 2006 - 12:12 AM PDT  
> On June 11, 2006 - 5:24 PM PDT Ursus wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> *Thwump* Nice going, Battie... I laughed my ass off! :)
>
> My, My, My...
> ---------------------------------

Was that the sound of your ass hitting the floor? :O!

Teehee. It's true. You should go check out the first story in this, this, anf this. Yaoi isn't just for anime perverts now. It's for reading perverts, too!

But I wouldn't actually get into that sort of sexual situation...unless both guys were very attractive and uh...Let's just say that I wanna be a slut without being looked at like a slut. *snicker* Hence why said sandwich is always in the realm of fiction and fantasy. ;)
hamano
post #59  on June 12, 2006 - 7:23 AM PDT  
> On June 12, 2006 - 12:12 AM PDT Battie wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Teehee. It's true. You should go check out the first story in this, this, anf this. Yaoi isn't just for anime perverts now. It's for reading perverts, too!

!!!!!!

Battie, do you have a whole library of these books? Well, reading is good, I guess.
hamano
post #60  on June 12, 2006 - 8:02 AM PDT  
> On June 12, 2006 - 12:12 AM PDT Battie wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Hence why said sandwich is always in the realm of fiction and fantasy.

So tell me, do you prefer pumpernickel, rye, whole wheat or plain old white bread? That yellowish King's Hawaiian Bread looks good, too.
page  1  2  3  4      prev | next

about greencine · donations · refer a friend · support · help · genres
contact us · press room · privacy policy · terms · sitemap · affiliates · advertise

Copyright © 2005 GreenCine LLC. All rights reserved.
© 2006 All Media Guide, LLC. Portions of content provided by All Movie Guide®, a trademark of All Media Guide, LLC.