GREEN CINE Already a member? login
 Your cart
Help
Advanced Search
- Genres
+ Action
+ Adult
+ Adventure
+ Animation
+ Anime
+ Classics
+ Comedies
+ Comic Books
+ Crime
  Criterion Collection
+ Cult
+ Documentary
+ Drama
+ Erotica
+ Espionage
  Experimental/Avant-Garde
+ Fantasy
+ Film Noir
+ Foreign
+ Gay & Lesbian
  HD (High Def)
+ Horror
+ Independent
+ Kids
+ Martial Arts
+ Music
+ Musicals
  Pre-Code
+ Quest
+ Science Fiction
  Serials
+ Silent
+ Sports
+ Suspense/Thriller
  Sword & Sandal
+ Television
+ War
+ Westerns


Public Discussions

topics
GreenCine Movie Talk
Home Releases
General discussion about what's out for the couch.
274

Erotic/Adult film directed by women
Topic by: doozer
Posted: August 27, 2007 - 10:28 AM PDT
Last Reply: May 7, 2010 - 11:08 PM PDT

page  1  2  3  4  5      prev | next
author topic: Erotic/Adult film directed by women
Battie
post #41  on August 30, 2007 - 9:02 PM PDT  
> On August 30, 2007 - 8:23 PM PDT woozy wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Speaking of reality I just discovered "2nd Life". Kinda dull but I have a pretty avatar. I don't know why they make it so you can get naked and then tell you *not* to get naked. I found some really nice free necklaces that really accentuate her wardrobe in the "mature" areas where they let her take her shirt off.
>

Rotfl.

> > Those were happy tears. ._.
> > ---------------------------------
>
> Not for long they won't be.
> ---------------------------------

Haha, you have no idea how much I know that. (Assuming I get hired.)

No, I actually want to work at WM, even knowing what I know. Working at Wal-Mart means I can finally start college. Which will eventually lead to a GOOD job, and maybe more college. (University, whatever.) Not to mention, I'll also have money again. My first paycheck will probably end up right down the tubes.

Me: "WOOO! $500! Liquor and men, LIQUOR AND MEN!!"

Which translates into me getting really, really, REALLY drunk at La Bare's. XD And maybe stumbling into an adult shop after if I can get my designated driver to pull over long enough, hahaha. Pr0n!

I'm slowly becoming more and more degenerate, aren't I? *sad*

Then I'd save up for computer parts and pay to retake the SAT. *sigh* And...must..pay...hospital bill..(Which is $300 + another $250 or so doctor's fee.) Stupid bones. >:|

All this talk about erotic film has ledme to stick The Red Shoes Diaries (the movie) and The Red Shoes Diaries: Strip Poker in my queue. (Along with Kung Fu Hustle, Shaolin Soccer and Night of the Comet.)
Battie
post #42  on August 30, 2007 - 9:06 PM PDT  
OMG! You guys have Candida Royalle pr0n! When did that happen??

Hmm..do you need a special plan to rent pr0n? Or like, a surcharge? XD
woozy
post #43  on August 30, 2007 - 9:40 PM PDT  
> On August 30, 2007 - 9:06 PM PDT Battie wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> OMG! You guys have Candida Royalle pr0n! When did that happen??
>
> Hmm..do you need a special plan to rent pr0n? Or like, a surcharge? XD
> ---------------------------------

As long as you don't live in one of those bad zip codes where they've illegalized the recieving of pornagraphic materials through the mail you need nothing at all (except setting your preference).

So I discovered my old library school on 2nd life. Empty. Found a good place called book island. You ever play 2nd Life, Battie? If you do we can find a place where we can talk about books and I'll let you touch my breasts.

Battie
post #44  on August 30, 2007 - 11:13 PM PDT  
> On August 30, 2007 - 9:40 PM PDT woozy wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> As long as you don't live in one of those bad zip codes where they've illegalized the recieving of pornagraphic materials through the mail you need nothing at all (except setting your preference).
>

I live in Texas. O_O I don't know, but it's possible.

> So I discovered my old library school on 2nd life. Empty. Found a good place called book island. You ever play 2nd Life, Battie? If you do we can find a place where we can talk about books and I'll let you touch my breasts.
> ---------------------------------

Nah, I play Urban Dead. X) And Age of Empires when I have a good computer. >_>

Your breasts scare me.
woozy
post #45  on August 30, 2007 - 11:54 PM PDT  
>
> Your breasts scare me.
> ---------------------------------

How can anyone find these sweet little breasts scary? Don't know though, someone better touch them soon though.

Now had I asked you to pet my tail. That'd be pretty scary.

(Here's woozy Lewsey dressed for the PG lands. Don't you think I'm pretty?)
woozy
post #46  on September 1, 2007 - 6:23 PM PDT  
> On August 30, 2007 - 11:54 PM PDT woozy wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> How can anyone find these sweet little breasts scary?

*tumbleweeds blow by*

Sheesh, If I can't flash my good friends at GC whom can I flash?

I'm slowly figuring out the rules of Second Life. I just went sky-diving at 3000 meters. Forgot to wear a parachute. Ouch.
Battie
post #47  on September 1, 2007 - 8:02 PM PDT  
> On September 1, 2007 - 6:23 PM PDT woozy wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> *tumbleweeds blow by*
>
> Sheesh, If I can't flash my good friends at GC whom can I flash?
>
> I'm slowly figuring out the rules of Second Life. I just went sky-diving at 3000 meters. Forgot to wear a parachute. Ouch.
> ---------------------------------

*splat*
woozy
post #48  on September 1, 2007 - 8:47 PM PDT  
> On September 1, 2007 - 8:02 PM PDT Battie wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > On September 1, 2007 - 6:23 PM PDT woozy wrote:
>>
> *splat*
> ---------------------------------

Well, that's the neat thing about Second Life; when you land from no matter how high all you do is stumble and get back up.

I found a place where they are showing the movie "Pitch Black". Not sure how that works.

I tried a "White Wolf" avatar and now I can't get back to my pretty blue avatar. I took off the wolf mask and bot my blue skin back but now I'm bald and muscular. I look like Shrek in a tube top. *sigh*.
Battie
post #49  on September 2, 2007 - 11:47 PM PDT  
> On September 1, 2007 - 8:47 PM PDT woozy wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Well, that's the neat thing about Second Life; when you land from no matter how high all you do is stumble and get back up.
>

Immortality rocks.

> I found a place where they are showing the movie "Pitch Black". Not sure how that works.
>

Maybe just a "Now Showing" kind of thing, but without the actual showing?

> I tried a "White Wolf" avatar and now I can't get back to my pretty blue avatar. I took off the wolf mask and bot my blue skin back but now I'm bald and muscular. I look like Shrek in a tube top. *sigh*.
>
> ---------------------------------

Rotfl. Work it!
woozy
post #50  on September 3, 2007 - 10:37 AM PDT  
> On September 2, 2007 - 11:47 PM PDT Battie wrote:
> ---------------------------------
>>
> > I found a place where they are showing the movie "Pitch Black". Not sure how that works.
> >
>
> Maybe just a "Now Showing" kind of thing, but without the actual showing?
>
No, it was piped into a QT stream. It was kind of interesting. A player had made a a movie theater with seats and a screen and when enough avatars showed up he made the screen show the movie. I could zoom up and angle the the screen or zoom back and watch the avatars watching the the screen. And the avatars online chatted of course. It's a lousy way to actually watch a movie (bad lag and resolution). I was actually watching "Jean de Florette" on my real televission so a quit. Came back in an hour and they had stopped showing the movie so I think there was a technical glich. The host avator chatted something about the difficulty in ripping. So, I guess this whole thing wasn't legal. I saw a posting for another movie that claimed it cost him money so maybe you can liscence for this. If it wasn't legal, the host sure was taking a risk as he left a flaming e-trail. I'm sure legal liscensing is every bit as expensive as theater liscencing even though the quality is less than a thousandth as good.

> > I tried a "White Wolf" avatar and now I can't get back to my pretty blue avatar. I took off the wolf mask and bot my blue skin back but now I'm bald and muscular. I look like Shrek in a tube top. *sigh*.
> >
> > ---------------------------------
>
> Rotfl. Work it!
> ---------------------------------

Aw, got my old shape back. I'm a bit scared of what this says about me but, although watching my avator sky-dive or fly an airplane or meditate is kind of cute, watching her dance topless is *really* cute.
Cugat
post #51  on September 3, 2007 - 1:45 PM PDT  
> On September 1, 2007 - 8:47 PM PDT woozy wrote:
> > On September 1, 2007 - 8:02 PM PDT Battie wrote:
> > > On September 1, 2007 - 6:23 PM PDT woozy wrote:
> > *splat*
>
> Well, that's the neat thing about Second Life; when you land from no matter how high all you do is stumble and get back up.

Hmm, I forget if a terminal velocity ground collision in damage area is enough to "kill" an avatar...

> I tried a "White Wolf" avatar and now I can't get back to my pretty blue avatar. I took off the wolf mask and bot my blue skin back but now I'm bald and muscular. I look like Shrek in a tube top. *sigh*.

I don't think men were ever meant to play with dolls.
IronS
post #52  on September 3, 2007 - 2:11 PM PDT  
> On September 3, 2007 - 1:45 PM PDT Cugat wrote:
> ---------------------------------
>
> I don't think men were ever meant to play with dolls.
> ---------------------------------

I thought boys played with "action figures", not "dolls". :)
woozy
post #53  on September 3, 2007 - 2:39 PM PDT  
> On September 3, 2007 - 2:11 PM PDT IronS wrote:
> ---------------------------------

>
> I thought boys played with "action figures", not "dolls". :)
> ---------------------------------

I had been playing "The Sims" for about a week when I heard someone describe it as basically playing with paper dolls. Had to laugh. Second Life is a lot like the Sims.

Avatars, action figures are words to make "dolls" seem palatable. I think boys *should* play with dolls.

I'm just making up for lost time.

(I'm telling myself I'm going to get around to making less pathetic avatars-- I want to make one which does actually look like me; I want to make a Urania, the muse of astronomy and mathematics one; I want to make an actual square woozy one; and I'd kind of like to make a full Wizard of Oz (books not the movie) set-- but I keep finding cute jewelery and skirts for her to wear and I keep finding cute poses and dances for her to do topless. Sigh, maybe I am pathetic!)

HI IRONS!!!!! Are you looking forward to Making Money?
Cugat
post #54  on September 3, 2007 - 5:33 PM PDT  
> On September 3, 2007 - 2:11 PM PDT IronS wrote:
> > On September 3, 2007 - 1:45 PM PDT Cugat wrote:
> >
> > I don't think men were ever meant to play with dolls.
>
> I thought boys played with "action figures", not "dolls". :)

Well, from what I've seen in SL, many boys doll up, then compensate with big weapons.
Battie
post #55  on September 4, 2007 - 3:59 PM PDT  
> On September 3, 2007 - 5:33 PM PDT Cugat wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Well, from what I've seen in SL, many boys doll up, then compensate with big weapons.
> ---------------------------------

...

Are we talking weapons or weapons?
woozy
post #56  on September 4, 2007 - 4:30 PM PDT  
> On September 4, 2007 - 3:59 PM PDT Battie wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > On September 3, 2007 - 5:33 PM PDT Cugat wrote:
> > ---------------------------------
> > Well, from what I've seen in SL, many boys doll up, then compensate with big weapons.
> > ---------------------------------
>
> ...
>
> Are we talking weapons or weapons?
> ---------------------------------

Could go either way.

Well, woozy Lewsey has taken to midi skirts, stockings, jewelry and short and lightweight clothes. (I was told at a strip club last night that only staff were allowed to bare all. *sniff*) I'm hoping the fact that up close I am very angular and sharp featured with a strong underbite almost but not quite up to the point of un-attractiveness makes up a tiny bit for my shallowness for making me slender, tall, and female. My hair's pretty distinct too.

NLee
post #57  on September 5, 2007 - 6:36 PM PDT  
Hey IronS, your mailbox is full. Time to get rid of all those "get-well-soon" junk mails from other people. Just remember that most of them just want you for your body.
woozy
post #58  on September 5, 2007 - 9:59 PM PDT  
> On September 5, 2007 - 6:36 PM PDT NLee wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Hey IronS, your mailbox is full. Time to get rid of all those "get-well-soon" junk mails from other people. Just remember that most of them just want you for your body.
> ---------------------------------

You all the other hand want her for just a small part of her body...

IronS
post #59  on September 6, 2007 - 11:52 PM PDT  
> On September 5, 2007 - 9:59 PM PDT woozy wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> You all the other hand want her for just a small part of her body...
>

Hey, I'll have you know, my brain isn't that small. :P
woozy
post #60  on September 7, 2007 - 12:02 AM PDT  
>
> Hey, I'll have you know, my brain isn't that small. :P
> ---------------------------------


Right, like NLee would ever be interested in someone's brain.

Um, did I just walk into saying you have a small ....
page  1  2  3  4  5      prev | next

about greencine · donations · refer a friend · support · help · genres
contact us · press room · privacy policy · terms · sitemap · affiliates · advertise

Copyright © 2005 GreenCine LLC. All rights reserved.
© 2006 All Media Guide, LLC. Portions of content provided by All Movie Guide®, a trademark of All Media Guide, LLC.