GREEN CINE Already a member? login
 Your cart
Help
Advanced Search
- Genres
+ Action
+ Adult
+ Adventure
+ Animation
+ Anime
+ Classics
+ Comedies
+ Comic Books
+ Crime
  Criterion Collection
+ Cult
+ Documentary
+ Drama
+ Erotica
+ Espionage
  Experimental/Avant-Garde
+ Fantasy
+ Film Noir
+ Foreign
+ Gay & Lesbian
  HD (High Def)
+ Horror
+ Independent
+ Kids
+ Martial Arts
+ Music
+ Musicals
  Pre-Code
+ Quest
+ Science Fiction
  Serials
+ Silent
+ Sports
+ Suspense/Thriller
  Sword & Sandal
+ Television
+ War
+ Westerns


Public Discussions

topics
GreenCine Movie Talk
Anime
Discuss all topics related to anime.
561

Best Hentai you have seen?
Topic by: duy519
Posted: April 25, 2005 - 11:30 AM PDT
Last Reply: May 26, 2005 - 7:37 AM PDT

page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9      prev | next
author topic: Best Hentai you have seen?
Battie
post #81  on May 11, 2005 - 1:24 PM PDT  
> On May 11, 2005 - 11:33 AM PDT ahogue wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Oni-Tensei has no tentacles? Hm, maybe I'll check it out. I've actually never seen one of these before. Well, unless you count Urotsukid˘ji, which I can't find on GC oddly enough, though IMDB says there is a DVD release. Not that this bothers me. The tentacles were a bit much but it wasn't until the Nazi dildo machine (in part 2, IIRC) that I gave up altogehter. Yeah, just as soon stay away from tentacles from now on.
>
> Is it true that the tentacle genre was purely a reaction to censorship? I wonder.
> ---------------------------------

And, as you may well know, Moonlight Lady Vol. 1 & 2 are verra good choices. :P

"And be sure to turn your eyes from the merry-go-round of joy that is the Nazi Death Rape machine." This was my original movie quote from a review I read at THEM. *snicker*

I dunno about the censorship thing. Could be...but it's just as possible the creators were truly disturbed individuals who wanted to horrify their viewers (or maybe it's arouse the perverts?). :P *does judgemental like every good Southern girl* I denounce this genre...! The Good Book says it is EEEVEEELL! God will smite thee!

Or something like that.
Battie
post #82  on May 11, 2005 - 1:27 PM PDT  
> On May 11, 2005 - 1:07 PM PDT NLee wrote:
> ---------------------------------
>
> It is true that there are no tentacles in Oni-Tensei. However there is a huge Ogre which did most of the rampage. I do not recommend this title for any casual hentai viewers. You should start with some less violent tentacle hentai, such as the "La Blue Girl" series" or "Spy of Darkness". The "Bible Black" series also has no tentacles, except for one scene in the "Origin" disc.
>
-----------------------------------

Less violent...?? Okay. *hums while looking innocent*

Or you could go for Beast City. More tongue-in-cheek tentacle action. I didn't like it myself, but I did giggle myself silly over a certain scene involving a mega-tentacle. Or was it something else with the same use of a mega-tentacle..?
RWaller
post #83  on May 11, 2005 - 1:47 PM PDT  
> > On May 4, 2005 - 11:53 AM PDT hamano wrote:
> > ---------------------------------
> > I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with wanting to explore taboo subjects through art. There's nothing wrong with artists (and their audience) who imagine and consume such works. The dangerous ones are those who confuse fantasy (desire) and reality (Catholic priests, serial killers...).
> > ---------------------------------

My old buddy Larry Welz used to put disclaimers in his "Cherry" comic from time to time, such as: "The acts depicted in this story are being performed by professional cartoon characters. Don't try this at home!"
ahogue
post #84  on May 11, 2005 - 1:48 PM PDT  
> On May 11, 2005 - 1:24 PM PDT Battie wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > On May 11, 2005 - 11:33 AM PDT ahogue wrote:
> > ---------------------------------
> > Is it true that the tentacle genre was purely a reaction to censorship? I wonder.
> > ---------------------------------

> I dunno about the censorship thing. Could be...but it's just as possible the creators were truly disturbed individuals who wanted to horrify their viewers (or maybe it's arouse the perverts?). :P *does judgemental like every good Southern girl* I denounce this genre...! The Good Book says it is EEEVEEELL! God will smite thee!
>
> ---------------------------------

Well, I don't know. I mean, I suppose the Japanese eat a lot more things with tentacles than the average American does. Maybe that has something to do with it. But then again...nah! If that were true we'd have invented hotdog porn a long time ago.
hamano
post #85  on May 11, 2005 - 1:59 PM PDT  
> On May 11, 2005 - 1:07 PM PDT NLee wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > Is it true that the tentacle genre was purely a reaction to censorship? I wonder.
>
> I'm sure that hamano will present a thesis on this topic, too.

I'll just say that it's more like TRADITION than censorship...

Oh, looky this one!

A buncha pictures are worth a thousand theses!... isn't that Shaky at the bottom of the second page?
Battie
post #86  on May 11, 2005 - 2:32 PM PDT  
> On May 11, 2005 - 1:59 PM PDT hamano wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> I'll just say that it's more like TRADITION than censorship...
>
> Oh, looky this one!
>
> A buncha pictures are worth a thousand theses!... isn't that Shaky at the bottom of the second page?
> ---------------------------------

*cough* And I thought I pitied hentai chicks! At least their tentacle action could be described as dildo-like. >:|

...They've already invented hotdog porn. Anything you can think of as being used as a tool of penetration, I'm pretty sure American pornos have, indeed, used it. Or at least, attempted to.
ahogue
post #87  on May 11, 2005 - 2:46 PM PDT  
> On May 11, 2005 - 2:32 PM PDT Battie wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > On May 11, 2005 - 1:59 PM PDT hamano wrote:
> > ---------------------------------
> > I'll just say that it's more like TRADITION than censorship...
> >
> > Oh, looky this one!
> >
> > A buncha pictures are worth a thousand theses!... isn't that Shaky at the bottom of the second page?
> > ---------------------------------
>
> *cough* And I thought I pitied hentai chicks! At least their tentacle action could be described as dildo-like. >:|
>
> ...They've already invented hotdog porn. Anything you can think of as being used as a tool of penetration, I'm pretty sure American pornos have, indeed, used it. Or at least, attempted to.
> ---------------------------------


Well, yeah, but it's not a whole genre of its own!

...

Or is it?
Battie
post #88  on May 11, 2005 - 2:51 PM PDT  
> On May 11, 2005 - 2:46 PM PDT ahogue wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > On May 11, 2005 - 2:32 PM PDT Battie wrote:
> > ---------------------------------

> > ...They've already invented hotdog porn. Anything you can think of as being used as a tool of penetration, I'm pretty sure American pornos have, indeed, used it. Or at least, attempted to.
> > ---------------------------------
>
>
> Well, yeah, but it's not a whole genre of its own!
>
> ...
>
> Or is it?
> ---------------------------------

I don't think I want to find out. ^_^
ahogue
post #89  on May 11, 2005 - 2:54 PM PDT  
> On May 11, 2005 - 2:51 PM PDT Battie wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > On May 11, 2005 - 2:46 PM PDT ahogue wrote:
> > ---------------------------------
> > > On May 11, 2005 - 2:32 PM PDT Battie wrote:
> > > ---------------------------------
>
> > > ...They've already invented hotdog porn. Anything you can think of as being used as a tool of penetration, I'm pretty sure American pornos have, indeed, used it. Or at least, attempted to.
> > > ---------------------------------
> >
> >
> > Well, yeah, but it's not a whole genre of its own!
> >
> > ...
> >
> > Or is it?
> > ---------------------------------
>
> I don't think I want to find out. ^_^
> ---------------------------------

I think I'd prefer tentacles, actually...
woozy
post #90  on May 11, 2005 - 4:10 PM PDT  
> I'll just say that it's more like TRADITION than censorship...
>
Ooh. That's the image that made the MPA rating invent NC-17!

Unless I remember my history wrong (always a possibility), Henry and June was the first film with an NC-17 rating. And of course the MPA had a bulleted list of details warranting the raiding. It mostly involved the volume of woman on woman orgasms and length of sensual scenes, but one item was "shows drawing of woman being molested by an octopus" (this is early on in the movie when Anais finds some explicit drawings in a closet).

I was rather puzzled in that I could understand if the movie contained an actual scene of octopus sex that'd be one thing but a depiction of a drawing, I found hard to see why that'd beyond an R rating. I mean seeing a movie depict an image of a drawing of an erotical bestiality scene is at least three degrees of separation. Reading about it in a newspaper is four and significantly further removed.

Art Hope wrote a very funny column about the decay of morals and how he'd be damned if young women can't go to bars without octopuses hitting on them and how he draws the line at having an octopus as a son-in-law.
NLee
post #91  on May 11, 2005 - 4:17 PM PDT  
> On May 11, 2005 - 1:27 PM PDT Battie wrote:
> ---------------------------------
>... You should start with some less violent tentacle hentai, such as the "La Blue Girl" series" or "Spy of Darkness".
> -----------------------------------
> Less violent...?? Okay. *hums while looking innocent*
> ---------------------------------

The original "La Blue Girl" is basically a comedy with lots of tentacle sex. Although Miko Mido (our heroine) gets violated by monsters again and again, the scenes are so exaggerated that it is hard to take them seriously. The later series ("La Blue Girl Returns") is quite a bit darker, though.

"Spy of Darkness" has a lot of tantacle sex. It is implied that the women were eventually killed by the tentacle beast. But they were shown in ecstasy rather than suffering just before the camera turns away.

Battie, how about if you rent "Lingeries" volume 2 or 3, and tell us whether it has even better anatomical details than "Moonlight Lady"?
hamano
post #92  on May 11, 2005 - 5:09 PM PDT  
> On May 11, 2005 - 4:17 PM PDT NLee wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Battie, how about if you rent "Lingeries" volume 2 or 3, and tell us whether it has even better anatomical details than "Moonlight Lady"?

NLee, has it been THAT long since you last saw the real thing?
^_^
hamano
post #93  on May 11, 2005 - 5:15 PM PDT  
BTW, did you guys notice it's like someone passed around a memo saying it's "staff participation day" at GreenCine? Suddenly Gradalis and maigochan have joined underdog (he's on at least three threads!) posting comments here and there.

Well, not HERE, yet.... maigochan, Gradalis, what're your favorite hentai titles?
Battie
post #94  on May 11, 2005 - 5:50 PM PDT  
> On May 11, 2005 - 4:10 PM PDT woozy wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Ooh. That's the image that made the MPA rating invent NC-17!
>
> Unless I remember my history wrong (always a possibility), Henry and June was the first film with an NC-17 rating. And of course the MPA had a bulleted list of details warranting the raiding. It mostly involved the volume of woman on woman orgasms and length of sensual scenes, but one item was "shows drawing of woman being molested by an octopus" (this is early on in the movie when Anais finds some explicit drawings in a closet).
>
> I was rather puzzled in that I could understand if the movie contained an actual scene of octopus sex that'd be one thing but a depiction of a drawing, I found hard to see why that'd beyond an R rating. I mean seeing a movie depict an image of a drawing of an erotical bestiality scene is at least three degrees of separation. Reading about it in a newspaper is four and significantly further removed.
>
> Art Hope wrote a very funny column about the decay of morals and how he'd be damned if young women can't go to bars without octopuses hitting on them and how he draws the line at having an octopus as a son-in-law.
> ---------------------------------

HAH! I was watching some movie on USA (think it was Riding the Bullet), the same network that brought me Troma's Class of Nuke 'Em High 1 & 2 when I was nine, and it had the main character drawing something dark and erotic...and the naked woman was blurred in all the right...or wrong...spots. I humphed and wondered why there was censorship on a drawn piece of art.

I mean...c'mon. Do we cover up David's david, too? *humphs* There are days when I actually wish I'd been a teenager during the 60s. Censorship galore, but at least people complained. *hunts down The Government vs. Erotica*

Y'all hear about the new "sexy cheerleading" bill? I must MOVE. *runs from Texas and gets a new accent* Y'all think I could pass for French? *snicker*

Speaking of Troma...I'm wondering when anime will have a "mouth for a bellybutton" thing. I mean...they have tentacle monsters, right? Even female ones!
Battie
post #95  on May 11, 2005 - 6:26 PM PDT  
> On May 11, 2005 - 5:09 PM PDT hamano wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > On May 11, 2005 - 4:17 PM PDT NLee wrote:
> > ---------------------------------
> > Battie, how about if you rent "Lingeries" volume 2 or 3, and tell us whether it has even better anatomical details than "Moonlight Lady"?
>
> NLee, has it been THAT long since you last saw the real thing?
> ^_^
> ---------------------------------

*looks innocent again* I'll think about it NLee. *snickers* How long are they per disc. NuTech likes sticking 30-minutes onto one DVD! *growls viciously*

Now, now hamano. Don't you know it's likely been a long time since most of us movie and anime fanatics have seen "the real thing." Or perhaps I only speak of my single self. :P I should marry just for "the real thing." Hahaha.
hamano
post #96  on May 11, 2005 - 8:41 PM PDT  
> On May 11, 2005 - 6:26 PM PDT Battie wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Now, now hamano. Don't you know it's likely been a long time since most of us movie and anime fanatics have seen "the real thing."

I think NLee meant that in your case you could make the comparison using a hand mirror, Battie! Of course, if you look too close you'll never be a fit Japanese maiden bride, so beware...
Eoliano
post #97  on May 11, 2005 - 9:39 PM PDT  
I'm to hentai so maybe I should start a new thread... Best Hentai I've Never Seen... squiggle, squiggle...

Eoliano
post #98  on May 11, 2005 - 9:52 PM PDT  
By the way hamano, thanks for the link to Arts and Designs of Japan... it's a real treasure trove of images.

hamano
post #99  on May 11, 2005 - 9:56 PM PDT  
Literally, the word hentai means abnormal and perverse. Judging from his preference for the tame man/woman non-loli consensual stuff, NLee is not really exploring the spirit of hentai at all! Strictly "missionary position" stuff is what he's watching...
hamano
post #100  on May 11, 2005 - 9:58 PM PDT  
> On May 11, 2005 - 9:52 PM PDT Eoliano wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> By the way hamano, thanks for the link to Arts and Designs of Japan... it's a real treasure trove of images.

No need to thank me! I'm just pursuing my twin passions, To Serve and Protect!
page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9      prev | next

about greencine · donations · refer a friend · support · help · genres
contact us · press room · privacy policy · terms · sitemap · affiliates · advertise

Copyright © 2005 GreenCine LLC. All rights reserved.
© 2006 All Media Guide, LLC. Portions of content provided by All Movie Guide®, a trademark of All Media Guide, LLC.