The information we learn from customers helps us improve the GreenCine site and membership experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Volunteer to Us. We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. This may be information in the form of questionnaires, surveys, account or profile information (see below) or any other data we ask from you directly.
- Rental Queue Information. We anonymously evaluate requests from member rental queues so we can make effective inventory purchasing decisions. Your rental queue information is private unless you set "show recent rentals" to public under "edit your profile." Display of recent rentals on a GreenCine member's profile page is turned off by default. This function is meant to accommodate the exhibitionists among you.
- Profile Information. Members have the ability to make profile information available to other members. The usage of the profile information is for entertainment and community purposes only - we will not "mine" the information for marketing purposes or for resale to other businesses. Profile information is optional and, by your choice, may be hidden from public display.
- Account Information. Information collected as account information is kept secure and confidential, and is used for GreenCine billing and customer support purposes only. When you update information, we may keep a copy of the prior version of your account information for our records.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We do, however, make promotional offers in the form of coupons to our members as a benefit of our service, which necessarily means sending third party promotions. Delivery of special offers will only accompany GreenCine DVD mailers; we will not send you additional "junk mail."
- Promotional Offers. GreenCine will occasionally include promotional offers in our DVD mailers in the form of coupons or other special offers. Members are under no obligation when presented with GreenCine promotions - such offers are awarded as benefits of GreenCine membership.
- With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- GreenCine uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input to protect your privacy during transmission of sensitive information.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. We transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during subscription processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using GreenCine from a shared or public computer.
- Cookies are identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide the ability to "log in" to the GreenCine site.
- The GreenCine system requires that your browser be set to accept cookies.
GreenCine's subscription service is intended for adults age 18 and older. If you are under 18, you may use GreenCine only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Questions about Privacy
If you have questions about Privacy and GreenCine membership, please send them to email@example.com.