All the Sins of Sodom (1968)
Shocking, sensual and dramatic, this 1968 theatrical sensation is one of Joe Sarno's most compelling dramas - an erotic tale of lust and obsession, about an ambitious photographer, his love, and the sensual and manipulative woman who comes between them.
Henning is a fashion photographer driven by visions of artistic glory. He is encouraged by a literary agent to produce a volume of erotic nudes and works to create the perfect layout with his favorite model, Leslie. All seems to be going well until the mysterious Joyce appears; dark and sensual, Joyce plays games with the photographer's ego, driving a wedge between Henning and Leslie and seducing one of his other models. Blinded by his own ambitions, Henning is unable to see the ruinous web that Joyce is weaving.
All the Sins of Sodom (Bonus Disc) (1968)
- Unavailable since the time of its original release, this 40th anniversary edition contains the un-cut and re-mastered feature film ALL THE SINS OF SODOM
- Audio commentary with actress and associate producer Peggy Steffans
- Interview with writer-director Joseph Sarno
- Liner notes by Sarno biographer and film historian Michael Bowen
- And a glimpse into the 2008 screening at the noted Alamo Draft House Theater in Austin, Tx
- Meeting His Maker (Making of Johnny Gruesome)
- Slime Heads (Interview with Robert C. Sabin and Mary Hunar)